Gary Graham Embellished Shearling Crop Jacket Brown Women Clothing Jackets
Featuring oxidized, antiqued metal beads and sequins at the black linen-wool twill and brown silk organza sleeves, Gary Graham’s crop jacket is crafted of olive burnished and black sueded reverse shearling trimmed with black leather. This style’s unique construction conceals the shearling fur between the sueded and burnished layers, allowing it to peek out only slightly at the seams.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size Small.
- Stand collar. Crossover front. Long sleeves. Zip cuffs. Black leather trim.
- Besom front pockets.
- 19" center back length (approximately).
- Asymmetric two-way zip-front closure.
- Available in Olive/Black/Multi.
- 100% dyed lamb shearling. Combo 1: 87% linen, 13% wool. Combo 2: 100% silk.
- Specialty care.
- Imported. Lamb shearling country of origin: Turkey.
About Gary Graham
Born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware, Gary Graham studied painting at the Maryland Institute College of Art before heading to Broadway to assist in costume design for the award-winning show The Lion King. He launched his women’s ready-to-wear collection in 1999. Bringing together far-reaching historical and visual references, the romantic line features fluid silhouettes embellished with period details and tactile fabrics in earthy tones.
Women - Clothing - Jackets
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.