Gary Graham Floral Silk Long-Sleeve Gown Multi Women Clothing Dresses
Gary Graham's long-sleeve gown is crafted at the bodice of multicolored floral silk chiffon and at the skirt of black silk chiffon layered over multicolored floral silk satin.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 4.
- Raw-edge jewel neck, shoulders, waist. Black chiffon stripes at bodice. Long sleeves. Single-button cuffs.
- 69" from shoulder to hem (approximately).
- Concealed back zip closure.
- Available in Black/Multi.
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean.
About Gary Graham
Born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware, Gary Graham studied painting at the Maryland Institute College of Art before heading to Broadway to assist in costume design for the award-winning show The Lion King. He launched his women’s ready-to-wear collection in 1999. Bringing together far-reaching historical and visual references, the romantic line features fluid silhouettes embellished with period details and tactile fabrics in earthy tones.
Women - Clothing - Dresses
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.