Gary Graham Lace-Trim Silk Tunic Dress Black Women Clothing Dresses
Crafted of black silk chiffon, Gary Graham's tunic dress is trimmed with lace and inset with ladder-stitching. Inspired by an unfinished look, this piece features raw edges at the neck and drop waist.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size Small.
- Scoopneck. Cap dolman sleeves. Gathered at drop waist. Button-and-loop side seams.
- 41" from shoulder to hem (approximately).
- Slips on.
- Georgette slip lining.
- Available in Black.
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean.
About Gary Graham
Born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware, Gary Graham studied painting at the Maryland Institute College of Art before heading to Broadway to assist in costume design for the award-winning show The Lion King. He launched his women’s ready-to-wear collection in 1999. Bringing together far-reaching historical and visual references, the romantic line features fluid silhouettes embellished with period details and tactile fabrics in earthy tones.
Women - Clothing - Dresses
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.