Gary Graham Linen-Wool Pleated-Front Pants Black Women Clothing Trousers
Gary Graham's pleated-front crop pants are crafted of black linen-wool twill. Echoing the patchwork construction seen throughout the designer's Fall 2017 collection, this pair is inset at the side seams with brown slub-woven silk trimmed with multicolored jacquard.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 2.
- Pleated front. Set-on waistband.
- Besom front pockets. Besom back pockets.
- 12.5" rise, 24.0" inseam, 15.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Hook-and-bar closures. Jigger button.
- Available in Black/Brown.
- 87% linen, 13% wool. Trim: 100% silk.
- Dry clean.
About Gary Graham
Born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware, Gary Graham studied painting at the Maryland Institute College of Art before heading to Broadway to assist in costume design for the award-winning show The Lion King. He launched his women’s ready-to-wear collection in 1999. Bringing together far-reaching historical and visual references, the romantic line features fluid silhouettes embellished with period details and tactile fabrics in earthy tones.
Women - Clothing - Pants - Trousers
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.