Gary Graham Patchwork Crop Jeans Denim Women Clothing
Crafted in a patchwork of dark and light blue cotton denim, Gary Graham's crop jeans are pieced together to resemble a deconstructed jacket. The stretch jeans are detailed at the front with a decorative placket and a foldover button-down panel.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 2.
- Sits at waist. Relaxed through hips and thighs.
- Quarter-top pockets. Belt loops at asymmetric waist and sides. Cream topstitching.
- 12" rise, 29" to 26.0" inseam, 12" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Button closure.
- Available in Blue.
- 100% cotton.
- Dry clean.
About Gary Graham
Born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware, Gary Graham studied painting at the Maryland Institute College of Art before heading to Broadway to assist in costume design for the award-winning show The Lion King. He launched his women’s ready-to-wear collection in 1999. Bringing together far-reaching historical and visual references, the romantic line features fluid silhouettes embellished with period details and tactile fabrics in earthy tones.
Women - Clothing - Jeans
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.