Gary Graham Wallpaper-Print Silk Gown Multi Women Clothing Dresses
Gary Graham's Wallpaper gown is crafted of green, brown, and beige floral silk georgette. The motif was derived from a pattern found within a landmarked 1870s Gothic Revival mansion, which inspired the designer's Fall 2017 collection.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 2.
- Jewel neck. Flutter short sleeves.
- 65" from shoulder to hem (approximately).
- Concealed side zip closure.
- Lined with tonal crepe.
- Available in Green/Brown/Beige.
- 100% silk.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Korea.
About Gary Graham
Born and raised in Wilmington, Delaware, Gary Graham studied painting at the Maryland Institute College of Art before heading to Broadway to assist in costume design for the award-winning show The Lion King. He launched his women’s ready-to-wear collection in 1999. Bringing together far-reaching historical and visual references, the romantic line features fluid silhouettes embellished with period details and tactile fabrics in earthy tones.
Women - Clothing - Dresses
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.